Make sure carrier is on level ground.
When installing driver's level indicator,
make sure cable is not pinched against
Install new plate nuts (1) with four new riv-
ets (2) on indicator bracket (3).
Install nut (4), new lockwasher (5) terminal
lug (6), ring spacer (7), lamp retainers (8),
and lamp (9) on indicator bracket (3).
Install nut (10), new lockwasher (11) marker
(12), and indicator switch (13), on indictors
10. Install two screws (14), new lockwashers
(15), and level indicator (16), in plate nuts
(1) on indicator
Make sure tags are removed from leads
Solder three tagged electrical leads (17) on
indicator switch (13) on indictor
Install driver's level indicator bracket
(3) on bulkhead with four new
(18) and screws (19).
A D J U S T
13. Set up clinometeron top deck to the right
of turret, and adjuat to read side-to-side
14. Note the reading on the clinometer.
15. Loosen two adjustment screws (20) on
drivers level indicator (21) adjust level
indicator to read the s a m e as the
16. Tighten adjustment screws (20 them recheck
driver's level indicator (21) with clinometer,
END OF TASK