R E P A I R S U S P E N S I O N L O C K O U T C Y L I N D E R ( M 7 4 1 A 1 O N L Y)
This task covers:
Disassemble (page 7-12).
Clean, Inspect, and Repair (page 7-13).
Assemble (page 7-15).
Test Lockout Cylinder (page 7-15).
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 35, App B)
Track Vehicle Repairer 63H10
Inside Caliper, Micrometer (Item 16, App B)
Outside Caliper, Micrometer (Item 17, App B)
Torque Wrench (Item 111, App B)
See your -20
Power Supply (Item 71, App B)
Suspension lockout cylinder removed from
FRH Hydraulic fluid (Item 33, App C)
carrier (see your -20)
Non-electrical wire (Item 48, App C)
Repair Kit 2350-00-878-5133
D I S A S S E M B L E
4. Remove two rams (5) with sleeves (6) from
cylinder (3). Remove sleeves from rams.
1. Remove lockwire (1) from retainers (2).
5. Remove two sleeve internal packings (7) and
sleeve packings (8) from two sleeves (6).
2. Remove two retainers (2) from cylinder (3).
3. Remove two wiper rings (4) from retainers
6. Remove two packing retainers (9) and
(2). Discard wiper rings.
packings (10) from two rams (5). Discard
packings and retainers.