REPAIR FLAME DETECTOR SWITCH -- Continued
Loosen mounting screws (1).
Back off adjusting screw (2) until switch (3) clicks.
Slowly turn screw (2) inward until switch (3) clicks; then turn screw exactly 3/4 turn past the click point.
Tighten mounting screws (1).
Adhesive, primer, sealant compounds, and isopropyl alcohol are toxic and flammable. These
compounds are toxic to eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. Continued exposure can make you
dizzy and irritate your eyes and throat.
Always use in well ventilated areas, away from heat, sparks, and flames. Do not breathe fumes.
Do not allow into contact with skin and eyes. Use goggles or face shield and protective gloves.
Cement screw (2) to mount (4) with sealing compound.
Start heater (see your -10). Check switch for proper operation. Turn heater off.
END OF TASK