4. Pull master cylinder piston all the way in.
Turn two rod end bearings (1) until two
screws (2) pass freely through two rod end
bearings and two control handles (3).
Turn two rod end bearings (1) one turn to
the left to lengthen two rods (4). Obtain
1/32 in (0.8 mm) clearance between master
cylinder clevis (5) and master cylinder
Install two rod end bearings (1) on control
handles (3). Secure with two screws (2) and
new locknuts (6).
Tighten locknuts (6) on rod end
C A U T I O N
(see your LO).
9. Remove two master cylinder filler caps (7).
Fill master cylinders to 1/23/4 in
(13-19 mm) from top. Install filler caps.
1. Install drivers seat (page 24-127).
3. Operate carrier (see your 10). Check that
pivot steer system operates properly. Check
2. Raise and lock ramp (see your 10).
for hydraulic leaks.
4. Stop/shutdown engine (see your 10).
END OF TASK
23-73 (23-74 blank)