Lift lock (1) on control lever (2). Push lever
in as far as it will go. This disconnects
engine from the rest of power plant.
Loosen two screws (3) and nuts (4) that
secure two supports (5), lock (1), spring (6),
and bushing (7) to lever (2).
Move two supports (5) until the clearance
between lock (1) and guide (8) is 1/32-3/32
Tighten two screws (3) and locknuts (4).
W A R N I N G
2. Install power plant rear access panel
Loose clothing is dangerous
(page 24-27) or (page 24-29).
around moving belts and
pulleys. You could get bad-
3. Install drivers power plant access panel
ly hurt if your clothes get
caught in moving parts.
4. Raise and lock ramp (see your -10).
1. Check engine disconnect operation. Push
5. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10).
control lever in. Then start engine
(see your -10). Fan and fan belts should not
work. Stop engine. Pullout control lever. Then
start engine (see your -10). Fan and fan
belts should operate properly.
END OF TASK