R E P L A C E L O W E R A C C E L E R A T O R P E D AL
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 31, App D)
See your -10
Cotter pin (2)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Drivers seat removed (page 24-127)
Remove two cotter pins (1) from headed pins
(2). Discard cotter pins.
Remove two headed pins (2) and washers (3)
from accelerator Pedal (4), pedal mount (5),
and pedal link (6).
C L E A N , I N S P E C T , A N D R E P L A CE
3. Check pins, pedal mount, and pedal link.
Replace parts that are cracked or have worn
I N S T A L L
4. Connect accelerator pedal (4) to pedal mount
(5) and pedal link (6) with headed pins (2)
and washers (3).
5. Secure headed pins (2) with new cotter
A D J U S T
6. Start engine (see your 10). Adjust accelerator
pedal, if needed (page 23-34).
F O L L O W - T H R O U G H S T E P S
1. Install drivers seat (page 24-127).
3. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10).
2. Raise and lock ramp (see your -10).
END OF TASK
R E M O V E