1. Install floor plates (page 2437) for third and
fourth torsion bars.
2. Install drivers rear floor plate (page 24-44)
for second torsion bar, left side only.
3. Install power plant rear access panel
(see your -10) for second torsion bar, right
4. Install drivers front floor plate (page 24-44)
for first torsion bar, left side only.
5. Install power plant (page 5-11) for first
torsion bar, right side only.
6. If removed, install shock absorber
7. Install road wheel (page 227).
8. Install track shroud and covers (page 22-2).
9. Remove blocks used to keep carrier from
moving (see your 10).
10. Road test earner (page 2-45) to check that
torsion bar is installed properly.
11. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10).
END OF TASK