REPLACE SHOCK ABSORBER MOUNT
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Torque Wrench (Item 96, App D)
See your -10
Carrier on level surface
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Track shroud and covers removed (page 22-2)
Respective road wheel removed (page 22-7)
Respective shock absorber removed
R E M O VE
1. Remove three screws (1) from shock absorber
2. Remove mount (2) from hull.
I N S T A LL
3. Place mount (2) on hull.
4. Install three screws (1). Tighten screws to
130-140 lb-ft (176-190 N·m) torque. Use
1. Install shock absorber (page 22-26).
2. Install road wheel (page 22-7).
3. Install track shroud and covers (page 22-2).
END OF TASK