R E P L A C E S H O C K A B S O R B E R P IN
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Socket Wrench Set (Item 90, App D)
Torque Wrench (Item 98, App D)
See your -10
Carrier on level surface
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your 10)
Carrier blocked (see your 10)
Track shroud and covers removed (page 22-2)
Respective road wheel removed (page 22-7)
Respective road wheel support arm removed
R E M O V E
1. Remove locknut (1) from pin (2). Discard
2. Place road wheel support arm (3) on wood
blocks. Drive out pin (2) with a wood block
I N S T A LL
3. Install pin (2) in road wheel support arm (3).
Secure with new locknut (1). Tighten locknut
to 210230 lb ft (283-310 N·m). Use torque
1. Install road wheel support arm (page 22-12).
3. Install track shroud and covers (page 22-2).
2. Install road wheel (page 22-7).
4. Road test earner (page 2-45) to check that
shock absorber pin is installed properly.
END OF TASK