C L E A N , I N S P E C T , A N D R E P L A C E
7. Check clamps for cracks, wear, and damage.
Replace if needed.
8. Inspect rubber for cracks, wear, and dry
rotting. Replace if needed (see page 22-4).
9. Inspect tapped holes in hull for dirt or
foreign material. Clean all tapped holes if
dirty to prevent damage to screw threads.
I N S T A L L
10. Place shroud (1) on hull. Secure with two
clamps (2), eight washers (3) and
screws (4) ,
51 2 0 - 0 1 4 - 4 6 24
11. Place two shroud covers (5 and 6) on shroud
(l). Secure with two clamps (7), eight wash-
ers (8) and screws (9).
12. Place front shroud cover (6) on hull. Secure
with four washers (10) and screws (11).
13. Connect track fixture between rear shroud
cover (5) and fender. Tighten fixture to align
holes in shroud cover with holes in fender.
14. Secure rear shroud cover (5) to fender with
four washers (12) and screws (13). Remove
F O L L O W - T H R O U G H S T E P S
1. Carrier unblockd (see your 10).
3. Stop/shutdown engine (see your 10).
2. Start engine. Road test earner (page 2-45) to
ensure track shroud and cover are installed
END OF TASK