C L E A N , I N S P E C T , A N D R E P L A C E
6. Check fittings, hardware, housing and hoses
for leaks, cracks, damage and wear. Replace
I N S T A L L
Apply a thin, even coat of sealing compound
to cleaned external threads of fittings before
Install new preformed packing (1) and elbow
(2) in differential oil pump (3).
Connect differential oil filter hose (4) to
Install bushing (5) in differential oil fil-
Install adapter (7) in bushing (5).
Connect filter hose (4) to adapter (7).
Check differential oil level
(see your LO). Add oil if needed.
14. Start engine
W A R N I N G
Loose clothing is dangerous
around moving belts and
pulleys. You could get bad-
ly hurt if your clothes get
caught in moving part.
(see your 10). Check for leaks.
F O L L O W - T H R O U G H S T E P S
1. Engine stopped/shutdown (see your 10).
3. Install hull bottom access cover (page 24-32).
2. Install drivers power plant access panel
END OF TASK