R E P L A C E D I F F E R E N T I A L O I L L E V E L D I P S T I C K A N D
B R E A T H E R
I N I T I A L S E T UP
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Antiseize compound (Item 4, App D)
See your LO
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant front access door open
(see your -10)
R E M O V E
1. Remove dipstick (1) from differential (2).
2. Remove breather (3) from differential (2).
C L E A N , I N S P E C T , A N D R E P L A C E
3. Check parts and housing for cracks, wear,
and damage. Replace if needed.
I N S T A L L
Apply a thin, even coat of antiseize compound
to cleaned external threads of breather before
Install breather (3) and dipstick (1) in
F O L L O W - T H R O U G H S T E P S
1. Close power plant front access door
2. Raise trim vane (see your -10).
(see your -10).
END OF TASK