N O TE
Drive belts must be replaced in matched
3. Position drive belts (1) on pulleys (2 and 3).
4. Install idler pulley (4) and idler bracket (5)
on engine, with drive belts (1) positioned on
idler pulley (4). Secure with two washers (6)
and screws (7). Do not tighten screws.
To adjust drive belts (1). move idler bracket
(5) to obtain a 3/8inch (10 mm) deflection
when drive belts (1) are depressed midway
between pulleys ( 2 and 3).
After adjustment of drive belts (1), tighten
two screws (7) to 360-420 lb-in (41-47 Nm)
torque. Use torque wrench.
W A R N I N G
1. Start engine (see your 10). Check idler
Startup of equipment or
pulley for proper operation.
moving parts can injure
you. Stay clear of moving
2. Stop/shutdown engine (see your 10).
parts when power unit is
3. Close power plant front access door and raise
trim vane (see your -10).
END OF TASK