R E P L A C E D I F F E R E N T I A L H I G H O I L T E M P E R A T U R E S W I T CH
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Sealing compound (Item 46, App C)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Differential drained (see your LO)
Trim vane lowered and power plant front
access door open (see your -10)
1. Disconnect circuit 328 lead (1) from
differential high oil temperature switch (2).
2. Remove switch (2) from tee (3).
3. Coat threads of switch (2) with sealing
4. Install switch (2) in tee (3). tighten switch
5. Connect circuit 328 lead (1) to switch (2).
1. Refill differential (see your LO).
3. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10).
2. Start engine (see your 10). Check for oil
4. Close power plant front access door, and raise
leaks at differential high oil temperature
trim vane (see your 10).
END OF TASK