Route wiring harness (1) along carrier main
wiring harness to center rear and upper right
rear of carrier. Secure harness (1) to main
harness with new straps (2).
Connect circuit 22-460 leads (3) to harness
(1) and turn signal control wiring harness
above instrument panel.
Connect circuit 22-460 leads (4) to right stop
light-tail light and to trailer receptacle.
1. Connect battery ground lead (Page 13-2).
3. Install rear floor plates (Page 24-40).
2. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON. Operate stop
4. Raise and lock ramp (see your -10).
light-tail lights and turn signals. Check that
all lights operate properly. Turn all light
5. stop engine (see your -lo).
switches OFF (see your -10.
END OF TASK