CLEAN, INSPECT, AND REPAIR
3. Check light bulb. Replace bad light bulb.
4. Check light assembly. Replace bad light as-
5. Install light assembly (1).
a. Place light assembly (1) on rear of warn-
ing light panel. Secure with two new
lockwashers (2) and screws (3).
Make sure circuit leads are connected to
correct lights. See wiring diagram (FO-2).
b. Connect circuit lead (4) to light
assembly ( 1).
6. Install light bulb (5).
a. Install light bulb (5)
Push and turn light
in light assembly (1).
bulb to the right to
b. Install gasket (6) and lens (7) in light
assembly (1). Turn lens to the right to
Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
4. Check transmission high oil temperature
indicator. It should be OFF. It will come on
Check differential oil high temperature warn-
when you ground circuit lead 327.
ing light. It should be OFF. It will come on
when you ground circuit 328 lead.
5. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF (see your -10).
Check engine low oil pressure indicator. It
should be ON.
END OF TASK