3. If removed, install light assembly (1).
a. Place light assembly ( 1 ) on rear of
instrument panel. Secure with two new
lockwashers (2) and screws (3).
Make sure circuit leads are connected to
correct lights. See wiring diagram (FO-2).
b. Connect circuit lead (4) to light assem-
4, Install light bulb (5).
a. Install light bulb (5) in light assembly ( 1).
Push and turn light bulb to the right to
b. Install new packing (6) if damaged and
lens (7) in light assembly ( 1). Turn lens
to the right to secure.
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
3. Turn all panel switches OFF (see your -10).
2. Turn panel light switch on, or bilge pump
4. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF (see your 10).
switch on, as needed, to check for proper
installation of light assembly (see your 10).
END OF TASK