S T E / I C E - R E N G I N E W I L L N O T C R A N K T R O U B L E S H O O T I NG
See your -10
Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Engine does not crank (page 3-15)
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Power plant access door open (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
1. Engage starter switch and listen to starter.
2. Does starter sound like it is running over speed?
1. Remove starter (page 10-2).
2. Check for missing or damaged teeth on flywheel.
3. Are all teeth good?
1. Check bendix spring, starter, or solenoid.
2. Replace parts as needed.
3. Verify no faults found.
1. Go to starter circuit trouble-
shooting (page 3-259).
I 2. Verify no faults found.
1. Notify direct support