STE/ICE-R LOW OIL PRESSURE TROUBLESHOOTING
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
STE/ICE-R Test Set (Item 71.1, App D)
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant access door open (see your -10)
STE/ICE-R hooked up for power (page 2-275)
STE/ICE-R engine RPM test hooked up
See your -10
Engine oil low pressure indicator fails to go
off after engine starts (page 3-50)
Remove oil pressure sending unit (1) from engine.
Install blue striped pressure transducer (2) in place of
sending unit (1).
3. Connect transducer cable W4P1 (3) to J3 (4) on VTM.
4. Connect transducer cable W4P2 (5) to pressure
5. Set test select switches to 50.
6. Press and hold test button until CAL appears on
7. Is offset value within -150 to +150?
1. Go to offset fault isolation
2. Verify no faults found.