P E R S O N N E L H E A T E R M A L F U N C T I O N S
Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
(Item 43, App D)
Electrical Connector Pliers (Item 44, App D)
See your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Front access door open (see your -10)
Drivers access panel removed (page 24-25)
Rear access panel removed (page 24-27 and
Rear floor plates removed (page 24-37)
Ramp lowered (see your -10)
Heater on LOW (see your -10)
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH to ON (see your -10).
2. Depress HEATER ON indicator cover lens
(see your -10).
3. Does indicator light come on?
1. Release HEATER ON indicator.
2. Move HEATER SWITCH to START.
3. Does heater blower come on?
1. Does heater fuel pump come on?
1. Does HEATER ON indicator come on in less than
1. Turn HEATER SWITCH to ON. Do not stop at
1. Replace heater
2. Do blower and pump stay ON?
See task: Repair heater
control box (page 29-42).
2.. Verify no faults found.
GO TO NEXT PAGE