FRONT AND/OR REAR BILGE pump(s) AND/OR LIGHTS DO NOT
O P E R A T E
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Digital Multimeter (Item 43, App D)
See your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
MASTER SWITCH OFF (See your -10)
Power plant front access cover removed
(front bilge pump) (page 24-24)
Trim vane lowered and power plant front
access door open (see your -10)
Ramp lowered (rear bilge pump)
(see your -10)
Rear floor plate removed (rear bilge pump)
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH to ON (see your -10).
2. Turn BILGE PUMPS switch to ON (see your -10).
3. Do both bilge pump lights come on?
1. Does either bilge pump fail to come on?
1. Locate bilge pump that is not operating
(see your -10).
2. Remove circuit 451 (rear pump) or circuit 452
(front pump) plug (1) from P UmP jack (2).
3. Measure voltage between plug 451 or 452 (1) and
4. Does multimeter read more than 17 volts?
1. Repair front main wiring
harness (front bilge pUmp)
or rear main wiring
harness (rear bilge pump)
2. Verify no faults found.
GO TO NEXT