1. Remove TRANS OIL HI TEMP indicator cover
lens, gasket, bulb, and gasket.
GO TO PAGE 3-158
2. Measure voltage between indicator assembly center
contact and ground.
3. Does multimeter read less than 17 volts?
1. Remove jumper wire and install engine harness
circuit 327 plug on trans oil hi temp switch.
2. Remove front main harness circuit 327/27G
plug (1) from TRA.NS OIL HI TEMP indicator
assembly jack (2).
3. Measure voltage between front main harness circuit
327/27G plug (1) circuit 27G pin and ground.
4. Does multimeter read less than 17 volts?
1. Replace TRANS OIL HI
TEMP indicator assembly
2. Verify no faults found.