E N G I N E O I L L O W P R E S S U R E I N D I C A T O R M A L F U N C T I O NS
T o o l :
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Digital Multimeter (Item 43, App D)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant front access door open
(see your -10)
1. Remove engine harness circuit 34 plug (1) from
engine oil low pressure transmitter (2).
2. Turn MASTER SWITCH to ON (see your -10).
3. Is ENGINE OIL LOW PRESSURE indicator off?
1. Install jumper wire between engine harness circuit
34 plug pin and ground.
2. Is ENGINE OIL LOW PRESSURE indicator on?
1. Replace engine oil low pressure switch (page 15-2).
2. Verify no faults found.
GO TO PAGE 3-150
3 - 1 4 8