M A S T E R S W I T C H O N I N D I C A T O R D O E S N O T L I G HT
I N I T I A L S E T UP
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Digital Multimeter (Item 43, App D)
See your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
1. Remove MASTER SWITCH ON indicator cover lens
(1), gasket (2), bulb (3), and gasket (4).
2. Measure resistance between bulb center contact (5)
and bulb base (6).
3. Does multimeter read less than infinity?
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH to ON (See your -10).
2. Is BATTERY/GENERATOR indicator in the green
GO TO NEXT PAGE
1. Replace MASTER SWITCH
ON bulb (page 11-5).
2. Verify no faults found.
GO TO PAGE 3-131