L E F T R E A R U T I L I T Y O U T L E T / B L O W E R D O E S N O T W O R K
( M 5 7 7 A 2 A N D M 1 0 6 8 O N L Y)
I N I T I A L S E T U P
Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your 10
(Item 43, App D)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
MASTER SWITCH turned to ON
(see your 10)
1. Does either the blower or the left rear utility outlet
1. Does the blower operate normally?
1. Remove rear main harness circuit 37B plug (1)
from left rear utility outlet jack (2).
2. Measure voltage between circuit 37B plug (1) and
3. Does multimeter read less than 17 volts?
GO TO NEXT PAGE
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH
2. Replace utility outlet recep-
tacle (page 17-9).
3. Verify no faults found.
GO TO PAGE 3-127
GO TO PAGE 3-128