B L A C K O U T D R I V E L I G H T D O E S N O T W O R K
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Digital Multimeter (Item 43, App D)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
IR/BO selector on BO (see your -10)
1. Operate exterior lights in all positions
1. Go to no exterior lights
(see your -10).
operate (page 3-73).
2. Do any exterior lights operate in any lighting
control switch positions?
1. Remove front main harness plug (1) from BO
DRIVE light jack (2).
2. Measure resistance between BO DRIVE light
jack (2) and ground.
3. Does multimeter read less than infinity?
1. Does multimeter read more than O ohms?
1. Install front main harness
plug on BO DRIVE light.
2. Replace BO DRIVE lamp
unit (page 12-8).
3. Verify no faults found.
1. Replace BO DRIVE light
assembly (page 12-9.
2. Verify no faults found.
GO TO NEXT PAGE