ENGINE OIL LOW PRESSURE INDICATOR FAILS TO GO OFF
AFTER ENGINE STARTS
General Mechanic6 Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Oil Pressure Gage Kit (Item 28, App D)
STE/ICE-R Test Kit (Item 71.1, App D)
See your -10
See your LO
STE/ICE-R oil pressure troubleshooting
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Engine oil level checked (see your -12)
Engine idle speed checked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant front access door open
(see your -10)
1. Remove engine oil low pressure switch (page 15-2).
2. Install adapter (1) and pressure tester (2).
3. Start engine and let idle (see your -10).
4. Does pressure tester read less than 13 psi?
1. Low engine oil pressure.
2. Notify your supervisor.
1. Go to engine oil low pressure