1. Does fuel with no air bubbles come out of return fuel
1. Replace primary and secon-
dary fuel filter elements
2 . V e r i f y n o f a u l ts
Have primary and secondary fuel filter elements been
1. Pull fuel supply hose (1) from quick disconnect coupling
(2) in power plant compartment.
2. Place wiping rags under fuel supply hose quick discon-
nect coupling (2).
3. Depress plunger inside quick disconnect coupling (2) for
about 5 seconds.
4. Connect fuel supply hose (1) to quick disconnect cou-
5. Did fuel flow freely from fuel supply hose?
1. Replace engine fuel pump (page 6-121).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Air leak in suction side of
2. Tighten all connections on
valves, fuel hoses, filter and
pump from fuel tank to fuel
3. Replace damaged hoses
and/or fittings (Chapter 6).
4. Verify no faults found.
1. Fuel supply hose or fuel tank
pick-up tube obstructed.
2. Go to fuel system mainte-
nance (Chapter 6).
3. Verify no faults found.