1. Release air box heater switch.
2. Turn MASTER SWITCH to OFF.
3. Remove fuel supply line to solenoid (1) at return tee (2).
4. Crank engine for 3-5 seconds.
5. Does fuel flow from return tee with engine cranking?
1. Install solenoid fuel supply
line on return tee.
2. Go to engine cranks, but will
not start (page 3-30)
1. Inspect fuel supply line to solenoid.
1. Clear or replace air box fuel
2. Is line free from kinks or clogs?
supply line (page 6-118).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Install solenoid fuel supply line on return tee.
2. Remove air box heater harness plug (1) from
3. Measure voltagebetween plug (1) sockets A (+) and B
(-) with air box heater switch on.
4. Does multimeter read less than 17 volts?