E N G I N E C R A N K S B U T W I L L N O T S T A R T
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant access door open (see your -10)
Drivers power plant access panel removed
(see your -10)
Power-plant rear access panels removed (see
1. Inspect condition and operation of fuel cut off cable
assembly (page 23-44).
2. Is cable assembly in good condition and in proper
1. Check manual fuel shutoff valve (1) at fuel tank.
2. Is fuel shutoff valve on? (see your -10)
1. Replace and/or adjust fuel
cut off cable assembly
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Turn manual fuel shutoff
valve on (see your -10).
3 - 3 0