3. Stow hoses connected to Y
connectors out of the way.
4. Install spring clip over air intake
openings on the air purifier.
5. Clean air purifier housing with a
clean cloth as soon as possible
T U R N N B C K I T O N IN
C A R R I E R W I T H O U T L I T T ER
K I T
sive carbon mon-
oxide gas can kill
y o u . K e e p f r e s h
air flow. NBC kit
a n d M 2 5 o r M 42
protective mask will not protect
you from carbon monoxide gas
nor provide oxygen.
1. All crew members must put on
their M25 or M25A1 protective
masks. Adjust the facepieces.
2. Remove spring clip from air
intake openings on air purifier.
Air purifier switches are located
in various places, such as the
i n s t r u m e n t p a n e l , t r a n s v e r se
beam, near the drivers seat, and
in the rear compartment.
3. Turn AIR PURIFIER SWITCHES
4. Couple the hoses leading from
the air purifier to the canisters of
the M25 or M25A1 protective