INSTALL TOW BAR ON
DISABLED CARRIER AND
1. Align rear of recovery vehicle
with front of disabled carrier.
2. Remove two retainer clips and
pins from tow bar.
3. Connect tow bar to towing eyes
of disabled carrier and secure
with two pins and retainer clips.
4. Remove cotter pin from tow
pintle on recovery vehicle.
5. Full up on pintle hook latch and
6. Connect tow bar to tow pintle.
Close tow pintle over tow bar.
Check that tow pintle latch is
7. Install cotter pin to secure pintle
hook latch closed.