INSTALL TURN SIGNAL KIT Continued
16. Disconnect circuit 20 lead from left marker light. Remove marker light from mounting bracket (see your -20).
17. Remove marker light mounting bracket (2) from hull. Discard bracket.
18. Locate and drill two 17/32 inch (13 mm) holes in hull under front left light well. Use bracket (3) as a template to locate
19. Locate and drill two 7/16 inch (11 mm) holes in front of hull to left of carrier winch.
20. Locate and drill three 5/16 inch (8 mm) diameter holes in transmission range selector hull mount (M548A1).