INSTALL ENGINE COOLANT HEATER KIT (M548A1) Continued
43. Install heat exchanger plate (1) in battery frame in battery compartment. Install battery frame channel in battery
compartment frame (see your -20).
44. Install heater inlet elbow (2) on coolant heater (3).
45. Connect plate-to-heater hose assembly (4) to heater inlet elbow (2) and exchanger plate (1) with plate outlet hose
46. Install pump outlet elbow (6) on coolant pump (7).
47. Install pump-to-plate hose (8) on pump outlet elbow (6), and exchanger plate (1) with pump outlet hose clamp (9) and
plate inlet hose clamp (10).
48. Install battery compartment cover (11) on end of battery compartment with six cover screws (12) and washers (13).
49. Disconnect right fuel inlet tube from fuel inlet elbow on air separator tank (see your -20).
50. Loosen right elbow retaining nut and remove right inlet elbow from air separator tank (see your -20). Discard right inlet
elbow and packing. Retain ring and nut.
51. Install tee in top of air separator tank with new packing and retained ring and nut.
52. Install packing, nipple, and elbow on tee.