REPLACE ENGINE (M548A3) Continued
38. Remove ten lock screws (1) and washers (2) from transmission input housing (3). Discard lock screws.
39. Remove two screws (4), lock nuts (5), and washers (6) from transmission (7) and engine flywheel housing (8). Discard
40. Move engine away from transmission (7) until splined coupling separates.
41. Attach lifting device and sling to engine. Have helper assist.
42. Remove engine from power plant stand. Use sling and lifting device. Have helper assist.
Remove new engine from shipping container and place on power plant stand. Use sling and lifting device. Have helper