(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the PART NUMBER and CAGEC columns to the left.
(4) FIGURE NUMBER column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is
identified/located in Section II and III.
(5) ITEM NUMBER column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the
figure referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
C. FIGURE AND ITEM NUMBER INDEX.
(1) FIGURE column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item as it identified/located in
Sections II and III.
(2) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears on that figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the item.
(4) CAGEC column. The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGEC) Code (C) is a 5-digit
alphanumeric code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor or Government agency, etc., that supplies
(5) PART NUMBER column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its
engineering drawings, specifications, standards, and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of
Use the following subparagraphs as applicable:
a. USABLE ON CODES. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description Column
heading. Usable on codes are shown as "UOC:" in the Description Column (justified left) on the first line
applicable item/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models. Identification of the usable on
codes used in the RPSTL are:
b. FABRICATION INSTRUCTIONS. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk
Material Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the
description column of the line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication
instructions for items source coded to be manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 9-2350-247-20-1, 20-2,
20-3 and TM 9-2350-247-34.
c. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled
from component spare/repair parts are found in TM 9-2350-247-20-1, 20-2. 20-3 and TM 9-2350-247-34.
Items that make up the assembly are listed immediately following the assembly item entry or reference is
made to an applicable figure.
d. KITS. Line item entries for repair parts kits appear in group 9401 in Section II.