REMOVE/INSTALL POWER PLANT (M548A1) Continued
Use previously placed tags to identify cables and connectors.
24. Connect power plant bulkhead cable connector to bulkhead connectors.
Connect regulator-to-bulkhead cable connector (1) to bulkhead connector (2).
Connect starter-to-bulkhead cable connector (3) to bulkhead connector (4).
Connect power plant wiring harness connector (5) to bulkhead connector (6).
25. Close all cooling system drain valves. Fill cooling system (WP 0212 00).
26. Install all oil drain plugs (engine, transmission, and transfer gearcase) and fill engine transmission and transfer gearbox
with oil (WP 0128 00).
27. Install air cleaner hose (WP 0153 00).
Keep your hands, arms, and clothing away from rotating belts, pulleys, and shafts. Look, do not
28. Start engine (see your -10).
29. Check fan, generator, and air compressor drive belts for proper operation. Adjust drive belts if necessary (WP 0226 00)
and (WP 0240 00).
30. Check power plant operation for fuel, oil, and coolant leaks and loose parts.
31. Stop engine (see your -10).