COMPRESSOR AIR OUTPUT ADEQUATE, BUT NO AIR PRESSURE
INDICATION ON PANEL AIR BRAKE PRESSURE INDICATOR (M548A1)
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0541 00, Item 57)
See your -10
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Power plant rear access door removed (see your -10)
1. Start engine (see your -10).
2. Build air pressure (80-111 psi) (552-765 kPa).
3. Stop engine (see your -10).
4. Check for loose or faulty air reservoir drain cock (1). Make sure
drain cock is closed.
5. Check tubes, hoses, fittings, and parts for air leaks (WP 0495 00).
6. Are all parts tight and undamaged?
1. Replace faulty parts.
2. Verify no faults found.