TURN SIGNAL LAMPS AND STOPLIGHTS DO NOT FLASH WITH CONTROL IN HAZARD
1. Install light bulb and connect circuit 23 connector to blackout
2. Partially remove instrument panel (WP 0256 00).
3. Disconnect wiring harness connector from light switch.
4. Place light switches in STOP LIGHT and PANEL BRT positions.
5. Check continuity between pin F and all remaining pins (1).
Multimeter should indicate continuity when checking between
pins (F, A), (F, B), and (F, J). When checking pins (F, C), (F, D),
(F, E), (F, H), (F, K), (F, L), (F, M), and (F, N), multimeter should
6. Move auxiliary switch to PARK. Multimeter should indicate
infinity when connected between pins F and L.
7. Connect multimeter between pins K and C. Multimeter should
8. Are readings correct?
1. Replace light switch (WP 0262 00).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Connect wiring harness connector to light switch.
2. Install instrument panel (WP 0256 00).
3. Verify no faults found.