SERVICE HEADLIGHTS DO NOT OPERATE
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0541 00, Item 57)
Multimeter (WP 0541 00, Item 29)
See your -10
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
M548A1 and M548A3 troubleshooting procedures are the same. M548A1 procedure is shown.
Operate lights in all light switch positions (see your -10).
2. Do any exterior lights operate in any light switch positions?
1. Go to no exterior lights operate
(WP 0034 00).
1. Turn main light switch to SER DRIVE.
2. Do both high beams and/or both low beams fail to come on?
GO TO BY (PAGE 0036 00-3)
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF.
2. Remove main harness plug (1) from beam selector switch
3. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON.
4. Measure voltage between front main harness plug (1) pin G (3)
5. Does multimeter read less than 17 volts?
GO TO CY (PAGE 0036 00-4)