ENGINE CRANKS BUT WILL NOT START
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0541 00, Item 57)
STE/ICE-R Test Set (WP 0541 00, Item 6)
See your -10
(WP 0113 00)
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Power plant rear access door/panel removed
(see your -10)
M548A1 and M548A3 troubleshooting procedures are the same. M548A1 procedure is shown.
1. Inspect condition and operation of fuel cut off cable assembly
(WP 0194 00 or WP 0205 00).
2. Is cable assembly in good condition and in proper adjustment?
1. Replace and/or adjust fuel cut off
cable assembly (WP 0194 00 or
WP 0205 00).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Remove engine fuel return line (1) from bulkhead fitting.
2. Depress plunger on return line (1) quick disconnect coupling.
Catch fuel in suitable container.
3. Crank engine with plunger depressed. Have helper assist.
4. Does fuel flow out while cranking engine?
GO TO BY (PAGE 0014 00-2)