ENGINE CRANKS SLOWLY (M548A3)Continued
Battery post and cables touched by metal objects can short circuit
and burn you. Gas from batteries can explode and injure you.
Battery acid can blind or burn you. Do not wear jewelry when
you work on electrical systems. Use caution when you work near
battery or electrical system with tools or other metal objects. Do
not get acid on your skin or in your eyes. Do not allow sparks near
1. Disconnect batteries (WP 0292 00)
2. Disconnect circuit 6 lead (1) from starter solenoid (2).
3. Measure resistance from circuit 6 terminal (3) to ground (4).
4. Does multimeter read infinity?
1. Replace starter (WP 0254 00).
2. Verify no faults found.